GET THE FINDAR® ADVANTAGE
LOCATE BURIED EVIDENCE
FINDAR® uses Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) technology to enable law enforcement to quickly and effectively search for evidence buried under the ground.
FINDAR® Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) to Augment Forensic Investigations
Find evidence with FINDAR® by complementing commonly used search tools, such as metal detectors, soil probes, cadaver dogs and electromagnetic induction (EMI).
FINDAR® can locate:
- Clandestine graves
- Drugs or money buried in metal or plastic containers
- Buried weapons and ammunition stashes
- Areas of interest to reduce costly, time-consuming and disruptive excavation.
Benefits of FINDAR®
- The intuitive user interface guides investigators through a systematic grid search
- Ultra light cart for easy transport to and navigation at the investigation site
- Easy to use with minimal training
- Transfer data and captured images to a PC and integrate images into reports.
- Real time interpretations to identify key areas of interest for immediate excavation on-site
We offer a range of Forensics focused GPR Solutions
Evidence can be hidden behind brick or concrete walls, under concrete or wooden floors, or in hidden compartments so GPR with an array of available deployments can easily assist with the requirements of your investigations.
Murder in Sweden
GPR guides exhumation
3D Depth Slicing
Classify targets in real time with field interpretations. Use the touchscreen to color-code each target as it is located.
Using the optional external GPS, Line scans, grids and field interpretations are displayed on the screen in a plan map view.
At any point during the survey, save screen captures of line data, map views and depth slices as graphic images.
USB Data Transfer
Project data is saved to a USB memory device for archiving and transfer to a computer.
FINDAR® Reporting & Archiving
EKKO_Project™ PC Software
Data exported from FINDAR® uses the EKKO_Project™ PC software for Data Management, Display, Archiving and Reporting. Each project contains time-stamped data (line and grids) and screen images.
Optional: Utility Suite Software
- Modifying line views and depth slices
- Exporting depth slices into Google Earth™
- Add point, polyline, box and annotation interpretations to GPR lines
- Processing reconnaissance surveys into depth slices
Optional: 3D Visualization Software
|Depth||Up to 3 m (10ft)|
|Pre-set Site Survey Sizes||3×3 m, 5×5 m, 10×10 m, 15×15 m (10x10 ft, 15x15 ft, 30x30 ft, 50x50 ft)|
|Operational Temperature||Sensor: -40°C to +50°C
Display: -20°C to +50°C
|System Assembled||115 × 55 × 90 cm (45 × 21 × 35 in)|
|Operational Weight||20kg (44 lb)|
|Battery||Voltage: 12 V
Life: 4 – 6 hrs
Capacity: 9 Amp hr
Charger Input: 110-240V
|Storage||230 km (143 miles) of data|
|Shipping Case||81 × 61 × 56 cm (32 × 24 × 22 in)|
|Display||Full color sunlight-readable touchscreen|
|Data Viewing||On Site: Cross-section and depth-slice viewed on
In-field Display: Cross-section, depth-slice, MapView, screenshots viewed on display.
PC: EKKO_ProjectTM Software for further analysis & reporting
|Battery Type||Sealed Lead Acid Gel Cell|
FINDAR® complies with the Industry Canada (IC), United States Federal® Communications Commission (FCC) Commission (FCC), and European Technical Standards Institute (ETSI) Regulations for ultra-wide bandwidth (UWB) devices.
Request More Information